How to start your innovation and entrepreneurship program?
We can create, design and manage the program you need.
By providing a standardized and digital process and indicators across the entire journey, you will be able to evaluate the impact of your innovation program. Here’s where we need to start:
These are just some of the questions you need to answer as you set up your innovation and entrepreneurship program. If you need help to identify your innovation goals and how to track them, let’s co create the entrepreneurship program you need to achieve the impact you wish to see in the world.
Establish your core goals and KPIs, be sure to know exactly what you want to boost, grow or maintain with your innovation program.
Questions to ask yourself before you begin:
- Do you want to boost innovation in a specific region?
- Do you want to scale the impact of your already existing innovation program?
- What do the entrepreneurs I want to support need?
Be sure to know who’s falling behind, who’s pretty advanced, who’s having a hard time and who’s right on time.
Questions to ask during the program:
- Are all relationships between entrepreneurs, local administrators of the program and mentors working?
- Do entrepreneurs need more resources?
- Do the entrepreneurs need more rigorous training or support?
To use entrepreneurship as a tool for systemic change we have to make sure that impact is sustainable.
Questions to ask after the program:
- What’s the survival rate of the startups I support?
- What’s the number of jobs created by the startups I support?
- What are the needs of the startups I support a year after launch?
We create, design and manage entrepreneurship and innovation programs with
incubators & accelerators companies foundations governments universities
What we can do with & for you
Book a call with us
Discover how we can spark innovation together