Economic Development Programs
Innovation-based entrepreneurship is the most powerful instrument to create jobs and boost local economic activity.
Fight unemployment, generate opportunities and innovation for vulnerable groups to structurally transform our economies.
Generate resilient jobs and economic growth through innovation-based entrepreneurship programs
Do you want to build many programs at once?
Scale your impact by equipping and training local support organizations to generate larger and more effective initiatives.
Do you want to adapt your initiatives to the local reality?
Create the program that works exactly for the region you want to support: online, offline, hybrid, tailored to a given sector… let’s chat!
Do you want to measure & evaluate better your initiatives?
Set a standardized and proven remote program and indicators across the entire journey to measure the impact of your investment.
“Working with Bridge for Billions was very important for the IDEA App program in Guinea built with UNIDO: the program wouldn’t have been a success without it. The platform and their service made my work easier, increased the quality of the program and simplified the work of the mentors.”
Mohamed Lamine Magassouba
Manager at Jatropha Hub, local incubation center in Guinea part of UNIDO’s IDEA App global initiative
- During Program
Program architecture & design
- Define your programs’ development goals, milestones and calendar
- Open a call for local ecosystem players (entrepreneurship support organizations such as incubators, accelerators, universities, local foundations…) and select them
- Set up with them and with you the selection criteria for entrepreneurs and mentors
Call for entrepreneurs & mentors
We’ll help local incubators increase their outreach and:
- Scout entrepreneurs and mentors in a more efficient way
- Digitize their programs for better outreach and efficiency Leverage our network of local partners
Training the local program managers
We’ll train local program managers to:
- Build their capacity and run better programs
- All the nitty gritty details of running a successful program with the platform
- Follow-up closely in the day to day to give the best level of incubation support possible
Onboarding & intelligent matching
We’ll onboard entrepreneurs and mentors:
- Give them a warm welcome to the program and set expectations
- Run an optimized mentors-startups ‘Matching’ process
- Make sure they both select the mentor/entrepreneur they prefer to work with
Program with a proven methodology
Like in our 100+ other programs, the startups will have access to:
- 8 Incubation Tools that guide them into building validated businesses
- Weekly personalised mentorship sessions
- Support from an incubation manager
Business plans, investment readiness & demo day
The startups obtain:
- Their downloadable business plan
- Investment readiness training
- Pitch training
Closing of the program
Your incubation manager will:
- Make sure the impact is sustainable in time by connecting periodically with the founders
- Track tangible effects like job creation and survival rate
- Follow-up closely with what skills were developed during the program and satisfaction with the learning experience