Social Innovation Programs
Support a new generation of diverse entrepreneurs and accelerate your social impact
They work with us
Entrepreneurs create products and services that solve the problems of people similar to them. Unlock innovation for all and solve the most pressing issues in today’s world.
Make tangible impact by creating your program for entrepreneurs
Do you want to create opportunities for vulnerable groups?
Launch a new or bigger entrepreneurship program for diverse founders.
Are you looking for new solutions to a specific problem?
Invite founders from any area of innovation to find solutions and tackle your specific challenges.
Do you want to make a meaningful and measurable impact?
Be at the forefront of social innovation, create an entrepreneurship program on the impact area or for the target group you’re most interested in.
- During Program
Program architecture & design
We’ll jointly define the:
- Social innovation goals of your program
- Program milestones and calendar
- Selection criteria for entrepreneurs, mentors and/or employees
Call for entrepreneurs & mentors
We’ll find the exact innovators you want to support:
- Scouting our own community and yours
- Leveraging our network of par local ecosystem players
- Creating digital marketing campaigns
Training your program manager (or doing it all ourselves if you’d rather!)
We’ll train your program managers to:
- All the nitty gritty details of running a successful program with the platform
- Know what to look for when selecting entrepreneurs and mentors
- Follow-up closely in the day to day to give the best level of incubation support possible
Onboarding & intelligent matching
We’ll onboard entrepreneurs and mentors:
- Give them a warm welcome to the program and set expectations
- Run an optimized mentors-startups ‘Matching’ process
- Make sure they both select the mentor/entrepreneur they prefer to work with
Program with a proven methodology
Like in our 100+ other programs, the startups will have access to:
- 8 Incubation Tools that guide them into building their validated business
- Weekly personalised mentorship sessions
- Support from an incubation manager
- A global community of innovators from 70+ countries
Business plans, investment readiness & demo day
The startups obtain:
- Their downloadable business plan
- Investment readiness training
- Pitch training
- Lifelong access to a group of peers to keep growing!
Closing of the program
Your Bridge for Billions incubation manager will:
- Make sure the impact is sustainable in time by connecting periodically with the founders
- Track tangible effects like job creation and survival rate of the startups
- Follow-up closely with what skills were developed during the program and satisfaction with the learning experience
Dive inside a purpose-driven entrepreneurship program
As a part of their CSR Strategy, Coca-Cola Spain launched “GIRA Mujeres”, a program that specifically supports women entrepreneurs from rural areas. Coca-Cola worked with Bridge for Billions to help women nationwide manifest their ideas and learn the basics of building a business.