University Entrepreneurship Programs
We work with the academic world to help students develop their entrepreneurial skills, and enter the market as job-creators and not job seekers.
They work with us
Entrepreneurship requires students to “learn by doing” and should not be solely based on theory. To complement theoretical learning, we work with you to offer students a real-life-entrepreneurship experience.
Keep the Generation Z engaged by adding purpose and innovation to your curriculum
Do you want students to engage more with your curriculum and be better ready for the “after-university”?
Students create solutions to real problems through our “learn by doing” method.
Do you want to connect your students with the outside innovation world via dedicated mentors?
Connect students and faculty to the startup ecosystem through our state of the art matching process.
Are you looking for a complementary practical method to your entrepreneurship offer?
Our programs adapt to your students and complement your existing pedagogy .
How to incorporate Bridge for Billions’ in my university curriculum?
We know that every academic institution has a unique approach to pedagogy and we co-create each program so that the full entrepreneurial journey, online & offline, follows a logical progression. We will align with you on the program outcomes and adapt the service to fit your student’s unique needs.
We can integrate the program inside a degree or work with your in-campus innovation center.
- During Program
Program architecture & design
We’ll jointly define the:
- Learning goals for the program and articulate it with existing content
- Program milestones and calendar
- Selection criteria for both students and mentors.
Call for mentors & matching
We’ll headhunt the mentors you need:
- Define together the mentoring profiles we need to best support your students
- Attract and select professionals from your alumni network
- Look into your wider community and ours
- Match each team of students with a mentor
Onboarding & intelligent matching
- Give them a warm welcome to the program and set expectations
- Run an optimized mentors-startups ‘Matching’ process
- Make sure they both select the mentor/student they prefer to work with
Program with a proven methodology
- Meet 1.5 hour weekly over 3 to 6 months, following our guided methodology
- Brainstorm together and evolve throughout the program, all online!
- Give and receive constant feedback on the venture development
Business plans, investment readiness & demo day
The startups obtain
Their downloadable business plan
- Investment readiness training
- Pitch training
Innovation ready to pilot
Your incubation manager will help you
Structure and define how you want to collaborate with startups
- Choose the innovations that would add the most value to your sector
- Work with ready-to-pilot startups
- Negotiate the terms of financing, intellectual property and governance
Building on their mission to create a generation of young “team-preneurs”, Mondragon Team Academy partnered with us to bring their academic entrepreneurship program to the next level. It was crucial for them to provide the highest quality training, ensure that the students could validate the viability of their enterprises, and run the program across many campuses.