In this Episode
with a community of over 65,000 individuals and organizations, PCDN is on the cutting edge of impact careers. We catch up with founder Dr Craig Zelizer to look at the future of these careers and discuss skills needed to work in social impact environment.
Meet Our Guest Craig Zelizer
Networks and content mentioned in the Episode:
- B Corporation Community – A global community of companies which balance purpose and profit
- UN Global Compact – The world’s largest corporate sustainability initative to align strategies and operations with universal principles on human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.
- Net Impact – Through over 350 chapters world wide, Net Impact mobilizes next-generation leaders to use their skills and careers to make a positive impact on the world.
- PCDN Content – Curated content on social impact careers including blog and podcast.
- ImpactAlpha – a digital media company redefining business journalism around social and environmental value.
- NextBillion – NextBillion is an open forum for the development through enterprise sector.
- Conveeners.org – a community of mission-driven conveners, accelerators, and mappers who learn from each other, build the larger capacity of the field, and construct pathways to more efficiently realize change.
- Impact Hub – one of the world’s largest networks focused on building entrepreneurial communities for impact at scale.